At SAF we pride ourselves on helping our suppliers ensure their sales strategies are fighting fit.
And earlier this year a group of SAF employees decided to take this a stage further with the launch of an office wellness campaign.
The campaign, which aims to encourage staff to live healthier and more active lives, has so far seen staff trek to the summit of Moel Famau amongst other initiatives.
Now, the team are tackling Snowdon, with a walk planned for June 12th.
The campaign, which has seen great take-up from staff, has so far included:
- A bike ride along the Wirral Way;
- The introduction of a step counter app to track how many steps people are doing in a day;
- A commitment to eating more fruit, with supplies available to staff and replenished on a weekly basis;
- Participation in 5K park runs held every Saturday morning in various locations – perfect for the whole family to get involved in;
- Staff logging how many glasses of water they consume during the working day.
During May, the team are also taking part in the British Heart Foundation’s ‘My Marathon’ and challenging themselves to complete a marathon during May in any way possible, whether that’s running, walking or cycling.
Keep updated on our progress by following us on Twitter.